Senior Product Manager / Owner (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager (m/f/d) who is taking the lead on turning great ideas and designs into innovative products by creating coherent user stories and feeding into our product backlog.
- Managing technical requirements and product specifications within our Scrum process
- Writing, prioritizing and validating user stories, while ensuring technical feasibility and usability for end users
- Being the first point of contact for our IT team when it comes to implementing your stories
- Grooming and prioritizing the product backlog
- Coordinating with other product owners on wider user stories
- Positioning yourself – along with the rest of our product team – at the interface of our technical and non-technical teams and liaising effectively between the two
- Managing effectively the communication between IT and the other departments, solving problems and potential conflicts
- Data-driven prioritization of tasks according to business value
- At least 4 years of experience as a product owner, product manager in a Scrum team, with demonstrable achievements – ideally in a startup or the online sector
- Previous experience of working with technical requirements and deep knowledge of agile processes (ideally SCRUM)
- Excellent project management and strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently
- Analytic mindset and you like driving the product by KPI's
- Ability to understand and optimize business processes
- Team player, excellent communication skills, open to feedback and to suggestions for improvement
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Very good Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel
- Strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- Very good written and spoken English - German is a huge plus
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flexible business structure, fast decision making processes and a flat hierarchy
- The chance to be part of building a new and exciting online startup
- A fantastic dynamic and creative team, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- Long-term potential to put your talents into practice in a fast-growing company
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West with roof terrace and a view across the city, Club Mate and fresh organic fruits
- A competitive salary, team events, BBQs, yoga, meditation, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole team
Sounds good to you?
Send us you full CV, salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.