Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/x)
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. Our ideal candidate is an experienced QA Engineer on a senior level who will lead and manage a passionate IT-team.
- You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective
- You are able to work with the following tools in your everyday routine: TestRail, Leaptest, Browserstack, Zoho, Mandrill, Phraseapp and Jira
- You have a solution oriented, problem solving mindset and you are ready to manage effectively the communication between IT and the other departments, solving problems and potential conflicts
- You are ready to implement and improve existing QA processes
- You will review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- You are willing to participate in Daily Scrum Standups, Planning and Retrospective sessions, advocate test priorities in daily bug stand ups and sprint planning
- You want to fully participate as a team member in testing, analysis, and process management
- You are able to multi-task by working on multiple assignments and/or projects
- You know how to position yourself – along with the rest of our product team – at the interface of our technical and non-technical teams and liaising effectively between the two
- You are a great team player and able to work with team members to proactively identify, communicate and resolve issues and risks that impede the execution and/or success of the project
- Proven work experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Willing to create and define testing strategies, and analyze the results of the executed test
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Willing to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams
- Team player, excellent communication skills, open to feedback and to suggestions for improvement
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- Very good command of written and spoken English skills
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flexible business structure, fast decision making processes and a flat hierarchy
- The chance to be part of building a new and exciting online startup
- A fantastic dynamic and creative team, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- Long-term potential to put your talents into practice in a fast-growing company
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West with pool table, roof terrace and a view across the city, Club Mate and fresh organic fruits
- A competitive salary, team events, BBQs, yoga, meditation, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole team
Sounds good to you?
Send us you full CV, salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.