Visual / UI Designer (m/f/x)
About you: You love taking product concepts and turning them into a compelling visualization using latest and empowered tools for product design. You have end-to-end skills that mean you can take your projects from ideation all the way to completion. You thrive in fast paced environments and can adapt quickly to new concepts and ideas.
- As part of the Product team you will develop a world class user experience by leading UI and UX design projects across the entire product lifecycle
- You develop wireframes, prototypes, and mockups that meet business, user and technological needs
- You partner and collaborate closely with product managers and engineers on developing intuitive interfaces
- You quickly produce various concepts and prototypes, you iterate and offer versions based on feedback and learnings
- You know when to apply attention to detail, and when rough scribbles and prototypes will suffice
- You are up to date with new design trends and industry standards, you identify opportunities and experiment with applying new methods to design problems
- You propose autonomously improvements to the existing product
- You maintain a user-centered approach
- You are a skilled expert with 3+ years of professional experience designing digital products and services
- You are highly proficient at designing especially for mobile and desktop experiences
- You have experience in working directly with product managers, engineers, and stakeholders to prioritize, specify, and deliver user experiences
- You provide a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating digital designs for web, visual branding, and corporate design
- You have deep expertise in interaction & user experience design
- Solid skills and experience with the most common methods and tools in your field
- You are experienced with and curiosity of agile and lean philosophies
- You have good communication- and great presentation skills
- You can manage yourself and require little hand-holding
- You are proactive and have a self-motivated spirit
- You know how to handle multiple projects at any one instance
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English skills
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flexible business structure, fast decision-making processes and a flat hierarchy
- The chance to be part of building a new and exciting online startup
- A fantastic dynamic and creative team, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- Long-term potential to put your talents into practice in a fast-growing company
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West with a roof terrace and a view across the city, Club Mate, coffee, and fresh organic fruits
- A competitive salary, team events, BBQs, yoga, meditation, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole team
Sounds good to you?
Send us you full CV, salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.