Working Student Backend Developer (m/f/x)
As a Working Student Backend Developer (m/f/x) in our ProductCore team you will support your team with building and operating the microservices and backend applications that drive our global marketplaces. From day one, you will be involved in the development of new features as well as enhancing our operations.
You will receive continuous training and guidance from your senior peers. As you gain experience, you will start to take end-to-end responsibility for your work.
- You are a highly motivated student currently enrolled in a university and study Computer Science or related fields
- You have some coding experience and good knowledge of any OOP language, such as Python, Node.JS or PHP
- Good familiarity with the creation of APIs and RESTful services
- Some familiarity with tools such as Docker, Github and Jenkins are also desirable, but not a must
- You are comfortable to speak and write about technology in English; German is not required
- You are highly ambitious and ready for hands-on experience
- You like to explore and learn new technologies
- You have a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- A team of open minded professionals with an ego-free culture
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
- The chance to be part of our fast-growing company and executing the global rollout of our marketplaces
- A dynamic and creative team of over fourteen nationalities, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West, three terraces and a view across the city
- Club Mate, a great coffee machine and fresh organic fruits
- Team events, free yoga classes, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole team
- A competitive salary including a budget for conference visits and certifications
- Macbook Pro and two additional screens
Sounds good to you? Send us your full CV and earliest starting date.