Cloud & Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d)
As a Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d) in our tech team you will co-own the CI/CD infrastructure our developers work on as well as support the cloud operations of all services that power our marketplaces for RV rentals. You love to code for setting up and enhancing any infrastructure and defining the CI/CD pipeline and hate to use UIs for the same tasks.
- You strive to increase the performance of our development team by continuously enhancing our CI/CD pipeline, maximizing parity of our environments in collaboration with developers, optimising our toolset for testing and monitoring and basically automating every chore that keeps our developers from designing and coding
- You help out our backend developers with coding when you need a break from infrastructure and cloud operations
- Your greatest love is cloud operations of our polyglot (PHP, Python, node.js) and containerized services on AWS including pro-actively optimizing every quality that is in your reach and helps us to improve operating our business
- You take co-ownership our infrastructure and toolset for development and cloud operations
- Mentoring the engineers on DevOps, reliability and security best practices, speeding up the development cycle by improving the CI/CD pipeline
- You stay on top of the latest cloud technologies and tricks of the trade regarding provisioning of complex infrastructure
- You have experience with continuous integration and delivery (knowing Jenkins Pipeline is a plus)
- You have the ability in the deployment of complex applications with Docker (experience with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes is a plus)
- You excel in cloud operations on AWS for a global customer base in multiple availability zones
- Deep know-how regarding at least some of the following services is a plus: ELB, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Prometheus, varnish
- You can code fluently in Python and you have knowledge of the ins and outs of shell scripting
- You devote to process automation over repetitive tasks and maybe have prior experience with tools like Terraform or Ansible
- A team of open minded professionals with an ego-free culture
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of our fast-growing company, and so are our responsibilities. You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have to chance to really make a difference
- Team events, free yoga classes, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole company
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West, three terraces and a view across the city
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
- A dynamic and creative team of over fourteen nationalities, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- Drinks, beer, a great coffee machine, fresh organic fruits and even delicious chocolate
- A competitive salary including a budget for conference visits and certifications
- Macbook Pro Retina and two additional screens
Sounds good to you?
Send us you full CV, salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.